Invisalign Clear Braces in NYC
Request your complimentary Invisalign consultation today. Invisalign is a brand of clear plastic aligners that is an alternative to traditional braces used to straighten teeth, fix bites, and perfect smiles.
Fill out the contact form to request your no obligation complimentary teeth straightening consultation today.
What is Invisalign?
- Invisalign is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- Invisalign has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner, your teeth will move little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the their final position.
- You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 6 to 15 months.
Central Park Dentistry Invisalign Patients
Get your perfect smile with Invisalign! Request your consultation today to receive more information.
Consultation with all of our Invisalign trained and certified dentists in NYC, will help you determine if Invisalign is the best orthodontic treatment for you. After your consultation, a custom mold will be made of your teeth, and sent to the Invisalign center where an advanced 3D technology will model and create a custom Invisalign aligners will be made for our NYC patients to help them correct overbites, crooked teeth and help them achieve the perfect smiles they always wanted. Invisalign corrects the same dental problems as traditional metal braces; the only difference is that Invisalign trays are almost invisible to the naked eye, and can be removed at will.
Here are some problems that are commonly corrected with Invisalign:
- Overcrowding – This occurs when there is too little space for the teeth to align normally in the mouth. Overcrowding can cause tooth decay and increase the likelihood of gum disease.
- Large gaps between teeth – This can sometimes occur because teeth are missing or because the jaw continues to grow abnormally.
- Crossbite – This common dental problem occurs when one or multiple upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth. As a consequence, uneven wear can lead to bone erosion and gum disease.
- Overbite – This problem occurs when the upper teeth project further than, or completely cover, the lower teeth.
- Underbite – This is the inverse of the overbite; the lower teeth project further than, or completely cover, the upper teeth.
To learn more about Invisalign, please call us at 212-486-6211 or schedule a consultation to receive more information.
What are some of the benefits Invisalign offers over traditional wire braces?
Compared to the traditional wire braces, Invisalign aligning trays are more effective solution to straighten your teeth. Invisalign differs from traditional braces in that the aligning trays are fully removable. This means that more discipline and commitment is required from the patient. This is not usually a problem since the trays are comfortable and nearly invisible. Almost identical results can be obtained by using either treatment.
What does Invisalign treatment involve?
First, the dentist needs to examine an initial treatment plan before creating the special aligning trays. 3D digital images are taken of the entire jaw. These images allow the dentist to move specific teeth on the screen, view the jaw from different angles, and also foresee what the face might look like in years to come. In essence, this technology can show how Invisalign® trays will change the facial aesthetics.
What are some considerations when wearing Invisalign trays?
Life with Invisalign aligning trays may take several weeks to get used to. The trays should be worn constantly, except when eating and drinking. It is important to remove the trays when consuming food or drink because food can become trapped between the tray and the teeth, causing tooth decay.
There is no doubt that Invisalign aligning trays have revolutionized orthodontics. Invisalign is renowned for being both comfortable and effective. To learn more about Invisalign clear braces in NYC, please call us at 212-486-6211 or fill out our contact form and one of our friendly patient advisors will get back to you with more details to help you straighten your teeth with Invisalign.